sarah drew jewellery
Sustainable statement jewellery made form found materials, eco-silver and eco-gold, set with responsibly sourced stones and sea-glass.
New collections include
- Miners: big boulder opals from Australia and Cornish amethysts and rust
- Rewilding: wear leaves and flowers
- Marrakech: hammered brass and semi-precious stones
- Beach Clean: statement necklaces, riveted earrings and brooches made from beach plastic
- Recycled metal: fused eco-silver and recycled brass wearable pieces
New Spring 2020 recycled jewellery collections shoot: I collaborated with the wonderful Nomads clothing company, also based in Cornwall, for this photoshoot at our local beach Duporth.
EROSION: an exhibition of paintings, ceramics and jewellery influenced by the effects of natural processes