Travel and Accommodation
District Line to Kensington Olympia. For more information call London Underground Travel Information on +44 (0)20 7222 1234 or visit their Journey Planner.
Silverlink and South Central Trains run direct services from Clapham Junction, Gatwick Airport, Brighton, Watford Junction, Milton Keynes, Willesden Junction, Northampton and Rugby.
For National Rail enquiries phone 08457 48 49 50. Buy train tickets online at www.qjump.co.uk
Western Extension to the London Congestion Charging Zone, please click here for details.
Parking: There is one car park at Olympia with spaces for 350 vehicles. You are strongly advised to travel to Olympia by public transport due to the limited car parking available at present. To pre-book parking call our booking line on 0871 871 9809 (open 0900-1700 Monday to Friday) or book online at www.eco.co.uk.
- From M1/A1/M11/A10 or M4/A4 take the A406 westbound to A4. Continue on A4 over Hammersmith Flyover, turn left onto the B317 (North End Road) and follow signs.
- From A3/M3 follow signs for central London, take Wandsworth or Putney Bridges.
- From Wandsworth Bridge turn left onto New Kings Road, turn right onto Fulham High Street, which becomes Fulham Palace Road. At Hammersmith roundabout turn right onto Hammersmith Road and follow signs.
- From Putney Bridge turn left onto Fulham Palace Road and follow directions as above.
- From M2/M20/A2 follow signs to central London, take Blackfriars, London, Waterloo, Vauxhall, Southwark, Chelsea or Battersea Bridges, turn left along Embankment and follow signs.
- From A12/A13 follow signs for central London towards Tower or London Bridge. Do not cross bridge, instead continue along Embankment and follow signs.
- For comprehensive directions specific to your location please visit http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp .
By Bus Olympia is served by the following bus routes:
- Hammersmith Road: 9, 10, 27, 28
- Holland Road: 49
- North End Road: 391
Visit www.tfl.gov.uk/buses for more information.
For more information on these routes and to plan your journey, visit the Transport for London website.
Heathrow Airport take the Piccadilly Line and change at Earls Court for Kensington Olympia.
For general enquiries call 0870 0000 123 or go online at www.baa.com/heathrow
Gatwick Airport Silverlink trains run direct services from Gatwick Airport to West Brompton and Kensington Olympia stations.
For general enquiries call 0870 000 2468 or visit www.baa.com/gatwick
Take the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street and change onto Circle/District Lines.
For general enquiries call 0870 0000 303 or visit www.baa.com/stansted
Top Drawer 2011 has appointed Fresh Reservations as the official accommodation agency for the event. Fresh Reservations have negotiated special rates at a number of local hotels within easy reach of Earls Court and Olympia to meet the varying budgets of all participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and one of the friendly and efficient operators will contact you with the best options available. Alternatively feel free to telephone them on 0845 310 3333.
Please note that the Fresh Reservations service is completely free of charge and once the best hotel is decided upon we will confirm the details to both you and the hotel.
If your preferred hotel does not appear on our booking form please state your preference and we will be happy to book the hotel of your choice.