Since 1984, Top Drawer has been synonymous with top quality products and innovative design. We introduced Home in 2012; Craft in 2014 and by expanding into fashion accessories and the greetings sector too, cemented the show’s unique position as the UK’s leading international design-led event for creative retailers and brands.
2016 saw the event’s latest evolution, presenting four distinctive worlds – Home, Gift, Fashion and Craft – under one, united Top Drawer brand, creating one major destination for design-led products and buyers from all over the world.
You’ll see a consistent ethos throughout – the hallmarks for which our events are loved and respected, and which distinguish us as different, valuable and special:
- A cherry-picked edit of products chosen for their beautiful design, creative integrity, great quality, originality and commercial appeal
- A window to the new: passionate about innovation, we search out the most exciting new trends and products to show at Top Drawer and feature them in collaborative initiatives like Spotted
- A beautiful environment: A light-filled, contemporary backdrop with comfortable spaces, a visually stimulating design, warm welcome and fresh aesthetic creates a sophisticated and relaxed business environment for our unique mix of buyers and brands
- Retail know-how: We have deep, sector-specific knowledge coupled with curatorial expertise from our advisory panel and the Academy - our exclusive ideas and information exchange are designed to stimulate constant retail improvement
- Innovation: We spot new categories to expand and refresh the product mix. For example, we introduced Craft and PaperFest to the A/W16 edition of Top Drawer - creating more opportunities and keeping the show relevant and dynamic
Registration for Top Drawer: Home | Gift | Fashion | Craft S/S17 is not yet open. Sign up here to keep up to date with the latest news and be the first to know when you can register online for the January edition.