Since 1984, Top Drawer has been synonymous with top quality products and innovative design. We introduced Home in 2012; Craft in 2014 and by expanding into fashion accessories and the greetings sector too, cemented the show’s unique position as the UK’s leading international design-led event for creative retailers and brands.
2016 saw the event’s latest evolution, presenting four distinctive worlds – Home, Gift, Fashion and Craft – under one, united Top Drawer brand, creating one major destination for design-led products and buyers from all over the world.
You’ll see a consistent ethos throughout – the hallmarks for which our events are loved and respected, and which distinguish us as different, valuable and special:
- A cherry-picked edit of products chosen for their beautiful design, creative integrity, great quality, originality and commercial appeal
- A window to the new: passionate about innovation, we search out the most exciting new trends and products to show at Top Drawer and feature them in collaborative initiatives like Spotted
- A beautiful environment: A light-filled, contemporary backdrop with comfortable spaces, a visually stimulating design, warm welcome and fresh aesthetic creates a sophisticated and relaxed business environment for our unique mix of buyers and brands
- Retail know-how: We have deep, sector-specific knowledge coupled with curatorial expertise from our advisory panel and the Academy - our exclusive ideas and information exchange are designed to stimulate constant retail improvement
- Innovation: We spot new categories to expand and refresh the product mix. For example, we introduced Craft and PaperFest to the A/W16 edition of Top Drawer - creating more opportunities and keeping the show relevant and dynamic
Your journey begins here. Register today.