ROYAL CROWN DERBY AT TOP DRAWER 2018
Royal Crown Derby, English fine bone china specialist, will showcase a selection of its finest current tableware ranges at Top Drawer 2018. From the sophisticated geometric Satori range, to the elegant and intricately handcrafted Darley Abbey Pure collection.
Satori Black & Satori Pearl
Offered in striking black with hand applied 22-carat gold detailing, Royal Crown Derby’s stunning contemporary design, Satori Black, is made with translucent, skilfully handcrafted fine bone china. Inspired by the art of Feng Shui - the central motif design represents longevity, prosperity and good health.
Perfectly balanced aesthetically and in harmony with the luxurious dining experience, Satori Black is available on elegantly hand-crafted coupe and flat rim shapes – exuding opulence and indulgence for the modern table.
Edged in indulgent platinum, Satori Pearl’s colour way adapts Royal Crown Derby’s collection for a more subtle pearlescent palette, with the design elevating the translucent purity of the fine bone china.
Decadent, yet stylish in design, the Satori Pearl range features delicate light-tones, suitable for complimenting any fine dining or luxury bridal experience. The stripes incorporated into the design complement the geometry of the pattern and draw the eye to focus on the food presentation.
Darley Abbey Pure
Providing classic appeal and a refreshed, distinctive and contemporary look for an optimum dining experience, Darley Abbey Pure is an elegant ‘white on white’ textured pattern, with a twirling foliage and filigree leaf design on fine bone china.
Offered with either a hand-applied 22-carat gold or platinum edge to accentuate the delicate lines of the damask border pattern, Darley Abbey Pure elevates the dining experience for all occasions, adding stylish elegance to any tablescape.
Featuring a tactile surface mesh design, Oscillate delights with its pure texture and suggestion of movement. Made with an eye for architectural detail, the collection is inspired by mechanics and the atomic attractions that bind materials together.
The sophisticated geometric design is hand finished in opulent 22-carat gold, perfectly complimenting the stylish, modern coupe shape tableware it adorns. Available in Ochre Yellow and Onyx Black, the collection allows for precise matching or playful mixing of the two colour ways, for elegant and refined dining.
For further information, contact Royal Crown Derby Retail Sales on +44 (0)1332 268 901 or email all enquiries to email@example.com.
Notes to the Editors:
- Royal Crown Derby is a world-leading manufacturer of exquisite fine bone china tableware and giftware.
- Royal Crown Derby supplies the world’s finest retailers, luxury hotels and restaurants and global royalty in 50 countries.
- All fine bone china products are 100% made in England, using techniques largely unchanged since the businesses establishment in 1750.
- Over 130 people are employed at its historic ‘Osmaston Works’ factory in Derby, England.
- Established in 1750, the company became known as “Crown Derby” by King George III in 1775. In 1890, Queen Victoria bestowed the title "Royal" creating the company name of “Royal Crown Derby.”
- Only the finest materials are used including 22ct gold and platinum applied to The Royal Crown Derby basic formula of bone ash, china stone and china clay, which remains a formula for high quality bone china. The intrinsic strength of the body means that it is possible to achieve delicate profiles without sacrificing resistance to breakage, unlike other translucent bodies. We specialise in customised decoration, which ranges from simple monogramming to completely unique dinner services. We are experts in this field as we perform every element of the production process from modelling, design, making and decorating. We also have a print shop, which allows us to produce bespoke, cost effective decals quickly.