DISCOVER EFFERVESCENT LUXURY WITH ROYAL CROWN DERBY
This January, launching at Top Drawer, English fine bone china perfectionist, Royal Crown Derby, will reveal its vivaciously luxurious new tableware collection, Effervesce.
Offered in two stylish colour ways for S/S18, the cool and contemporary Pearl and sophisticated Aqua. A collection with a playful textured-effect pattern, representing the effervescent bubbles of a fine Champagne.
The skilfully crafted collection is expertly finished in hand-applied platinum, adding a touch of luxury to each piece. Comprising Royal Crown Derby’s new ‘urban’ shaped mug, three-sized cups and saucers, alongside elegant coupe shapes, flat rim pieces and a new range of square plates to give versatility and elegance to any dining occasion.
The stylishly neutral-toned Effervesce Pearl collection provides the perfect canvas for any dining experience, from a dinner party with friends to a contemporary wedding breakfast.
The understated yet playful champagne bubble border and hand-applied platinum finish highlights the natural beauty of the translucent fine bone china, while also elegantly framing fine food.
The delicate Aqua colourway elevates the Effervesce pattern, providing a cheerful yet refined contrast to Effervesce Pearl. The introduction of colour draws the eye directly to the pattern, suggesting energy and movement, while the hand applied platinum provides an opulent and contemporary finish to the vibrant design.
Royal Crown Derby’s Sales & Marketing Director, Steve Rowley, said: “The Effervesce collection is perfectly in balance with the modern dining experience, meeting consumer demands for tableware that is both high-quality and beautifully designed, as well as versatile, affordable and with the strength to withstand everyday use.
“The aesthetic and price point of Effervesce introduces Royal Crown Derby to a broad new audience, providing even more discerning customers with the opportunity to own a usable piece of heritage in the home.”
Prices range from £22 - £145. For further information contact Royal Crown Derby Retail sales on +44 (0)1332 268 901 or email all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to the Editors:
- Royal Crown Derby is a world-leading manufacturer of exquisite fine bone china tableware and giftware.
- Royal Crown Derby supplies the world’s finest retailers, luxury hotels and restaurants and global royalty in 50 countries.
- All fine bone china products are 100% made in England, using techniques largely unchanged since the businesses establishment in 1750.
- Over 130 people are employed at its historic ‘Osmaston Works’ factory in Derby, England.
- Established in 1750, the company became known as “Crown Derby” by King George III in 1775. In 1890, Queen Victoria bestowed the title "Royal" creating the company name of “Royal Crown Derby.”
- Only the finest materials are used including 22ct gold and platinum applied to The Royal Crown Derby basic formula of bone ash, china stone and china clay, which remains a formula for high quality bone china. The intrinsic strength of the body means that it is possible to achieve delicate profiles without sacrificing resistance to breakage, unlike other translucent bodies. We specialise in customised decoration, which ranges from simple monogramming to completely unique dinner services. We are experts in this field as we perform every element of the production process from modelling, design, making and decorating. We also have a print shop, which allows us to produce bespoke, cost effective decals quickly.